Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Dumpster diving with Katdish

I suppose there's a certain gift to being able to look at something (or someone for that matter) and be able to see what might be; to be able to see a diamond in the rough. I find myself doing this all the time.

Check out these before and after pics:




Why the color scheme? It was going back into this room:




In my defense, I know the border looks unfinished, but she actually wanted it that way! (Just saying...) I know better than to argue with a teenage girl. Whatever!

1 comment:

volgakalki99 mayor said...

At Dumpsters 4 Cheap, our company has a lot of rental choices to satisfy the demands of all of our Jacksonville clients. If you are more curious about Privacy Policy - Jacksonville Dumpster Rental Brothers then you can learn more about it on dumpsterrentaljacksonvillefl.net.